Implementing class methods in C

Adriaan Renting renting at astron.nl
Fri Aug 19 02:54:08 EDT 2005

I think you'd need to write a C++ class that has the methods you want to implement in C++,
then wrap that with SWIG, then inherit from that, though multiple inheritance if you also need functions from a base Python class.
The PyQt people use SIP I think, instead of SWIG, might be useful to look into that too too.

Adriaan.

>>><nmichaud at jhu.edu> 08/18/05 6:42 pm >>>

Nope, it still doesn't work. Anyway, that's not exactly what i want, since
i want func2 to be accessible from all instances of Test()

Naveen