telnet.read_until() from telnetlib

Jacek Popławski jpopl at interia.pl
Mon Aug 29 02:56:02 EDT 2005

my newsreader told me that sp1d3rx at gmail.com wrote:
> Please post the minimum code necessary to duplicate the problem.

It's impossible, because I am writting performance tests for big commercial
project, I am trying to understand why they sometime fail. By definition of
"read_until()" it should return expected data (if it doesn't wait timeout
seconds).
Anyway, I am trying to use "telnet.expect" now, thanks.

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies