Python IDE's

Jon Hewer jonhewer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 18:06:25 EDT 2005

I do use Vim a lot.  I am currently using it for some PHP development
i'm doing.  I'm been using it so much recently that i keep pressing
ESC and typing vi commands out of vi.

But, if i use Vi, then whenever i want to test some code i have to
open up python, import the necessary modules and run it - I like the
idea of developing python in an IDE and just hitting a run button.

Cheers
Jon