slip beta code released

vpr mvanaswegen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 05:10:27 EDT 2005

Hi All

Just released the code from my little excusion in socket coding with
Python.
I still need many pointers esp wrt. the way I hacked wx into the code.
Comments welcomed.

Quick start
-----------

start up the service: slip.py -s

all hosts running slip will be discovered, to see who else is around:
slip.py -l

debug view: slip.py -la

to send files: slip.py c:\mp3\alphavi* bob

to send a message slip.py -m bob "catch this"

if you use windows you can add an explorer extention by creating a link
to: slip.exe -sendto and adding it to your sendto directory.

if you use explorer you can now "sendto" and a wx window will popup
asking you which peer to send it to.

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/slip-p2p/slip_beta_0.3.zip?download

Regards

Marinus