Sample code to build rfc822 mail message building

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sat Aug 6 16:37:25 EDT 2005

"praba kar" <prabapython at yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
news:20050806074530.919.qmail at web8404.mail.in.yahoo.com...
>       I am new to python world. I have pasted my code
> which I used it to build rfc822 format mails for

When you start a completely new subject, you should start a new thread and
not make your new-subject post a reply in an existing thread.  This will be
seen by people interested in complex numbers but not in mail messages (such
as myself) and missed by people interested in mail formats who skip over a
minor thread on a complex number function.  If you don't get proper
responsed, try reposting as a new thread.

Terry J. Reedy