Python Project (sigh with Java)

Evil Bastard spam at me.please
Mon Aug 8 23:48:10 EDT 2005

Ramza Brown wrote:
> And I normally don't take the entire python library with me.  I just
> take 'jython.jar' so I can distribute it easier.

Agreed - if one is happy with the costs of java inter-operation, then
jython rocks the house. Otherwise, I could recommend PMW atop Tkinter,
since the python wrapping is better implemented and documented than
other guis and, for a given level of polish and functionality in a gui,
PMW/Tkinter gets the job done with less lines of code and less litres of
blood/sweat/tears.

--
Cheers
EB