PyGTK or wxPython (not a flame war) on Windows

TPJ tprimke at interia.pl
Thu Aug 4 08:48:02 EDT 2005

I have encountered some problems with PyGTK only when I was trying to
install a PyGTK version that was different from the installed GTK+
version. When those both versions were the same, I had no problems at
all.

(Another problem with PyGTK is that it's installation is somewhat more
complicated that installation of wxPython, but I wrote a script that
can download and install PyGTK. The user have to tell where all this
stuff should be installed to and the script just does the rest.)

Tkinter is out of question. It looks ugly. I'd like to write a program
that would look nice.