startfile problems

Timothy Smith timothy at open-networks.net
Tue Aug 2 20:00:13 EDT 2005

Michael Hoffman wrote:

>Timothy Smith wrote:
>

>>yep the program is executed in the same dir as the pdf file. like i said
>>it actually opens it, but throws up an exception as well.
>>

>You are far more likely to get informed help if you post the traceback
>here, as has been suggested twice already.

i can't since it's a remote site and i can't reproduce the error. the
best i have is a screen shot.
besdies which the only information it gives is the names and line
numbers of the my py modules, nothing more. the only real info it gives
i have posted already, in my inital post (the last line of it,
WindowsError etc..)

other then that there's no more information to be had. it's a bloody
simple 2 line function, nothing funky about it.