OpenSource documentation problems

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Wed Aug 31 04:14:38 EDT 2005

Bryan Olson enlightened us with:
> I don't see any need to look beyond Python for a good example of
> poor documentation.  Are there serious Python programmers who don't
> constantly struggle with errors and omissions in the doc?

I don't have any problems with the documentation. It just works for
me. If you find any errors or omissions, fix them and send the
document maintainer an email. Why don't you help us by improving the
documentation?

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa