up to date books?

Thu Aug 18 14:16:14 EDT 2005

Thanks for the great replies everyone! "Learning Python" was my first
choice, but it was also the reason I asked about older books, since it's
from 2003. But it seems that isn't an issue, and I think that would be a
nice place to start.

Just one more quick question: I'm basically learning programming for
fun, and I'm concentrating on C# right now. Python seems interesting,
but I was wondering if I should even bother. Would it supplement C# in
any way, or can C# do everything Python can?

Thanks,
John