Oreilly CodeZoo

Jorge Godoy godoy at ieee.org
Wed Aug 10 02:12:47 EDT 2005

richard wrote:

> That's a good idea. Unfortunately, changing the sorting of the classifiers
> will be fun. Could I ask you to submit an RFE "bug" via the link on the
> pypi page?

I'll do that tomorrow morning.

> Yep, this is related to your other comment regarding my 6th point. Also, I
> don't believe packages are included in the browse if they have no
> classifiers.

It means that some packages might be "lost" somewhere?  How about an
"unclassified" classifier? :-)

> There's a top-level RSS feed, but not one per-package.

I was thinking about one per topic / classification, not per package.  It
would be overkill to subscribe to 600+ feeds.

Be seeing you,
--
Jorge Godoy      <godoy at ieee.org>