Python Project (sigh with Java)

Ramza Brown berlin.brown at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 22:51:49 EDT 2005

I know you may frown at my use at java, but this is a pretty simple way
to create GUIs quickly, using Java's swing.  I have some code for an
approach for integrating the swing GUI components and python.  I threw
the project together in a couple of days, so it is not some massive
application.  And, I have some little models(hehe).  Anyway, if you want
to check out an approach for working with Jython, here it is.

Some questions, I do get asked, how do you us python code in java.  I
normally don't like using my python objects in the java code.
Basically, there is never the *.java files.  You can do everything in
python, it is a lot simpler, short of language constructs you can only
do in java.

This is a HTML code generator, you only need a java runtime.

http://www.newspiritcompany.com/phoenixproj.html

--
Ramza from Atlanta
http://www.newspiritcompany.com