Embedding Python in other programs

Thomas Bartkus thomasbartkus at comcast.net
Thu Aug 25 18:26:14 EDT 2005

Name: lib64python2.4-devel

with dynamically loaded extensions and can be embedded in other programs.
This package contains the header files and libraries needed to do these
types of tasks.

*** The Python programming language's interpreter ... can be embedded in
other programs. ***

That's very intriguing!
But I can't seem to locate much information about this.

Can anyone direct me to greater enlightenment?
Thomas Bartkus