Help!

dimitri pater dimitri.pater at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 18:16:21 EDT 2005

Hi,
the MS-DOS Prompt is actually the Python shell:

Now type:
>>> print "Hello Ert"
and it returns:
Hello Ert
Your first Python program!
Do yourself a favour and google for "python tutorials"
good luck,
dimitri

On 8/17/05, Ert Ert <yendor at arcticmail.com> wrote:

> When ever i try to open python it opens as a MS-DOS Prompt I do not know
> what else to do i need your help so if you could please help. Oh and this is
> the second time i emailed you so please do not send me back an automated
> message thank you.
>
> --

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is
violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer
-----
Please visit dimitri's website: www.serpia.com <http://www.serpia.com>