Python's CSV reader

Andrew McLean spam-trap-095 at at-andros.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 09:42:34 EDT 2005

In article <1123169310.391973.217860 at o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
Stephan <usenet.filter at gmail.com> writes
>Thank you all for these interesting examples and methods!

You are welcome. One point. I think there have been at least two
different interpretations of precisely what you task is.

I had assumed that all the different "header" lines contained data for
the same fields in the same order, and similarly that all the "detail"
lines contained data for the same fields in the same order.

However, I think Peter has answered on the basis that you have records
consisting of pairs of lines, the first line being a header containing
field names specific to that record with the second line containing the
corresponding data.

It would help of you let us know which (if any) was correct.

--
Andrew McLean