looking to GIVE my first oral favor

Jennifer jennifer_wild38 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 15:46:22 EDT 2005

im new to this, i guess you can say im still curious about having extra marital lovers.  i've only had 1 encounter with a married man and I loved it so much.  its such a strong burning desire now.  when I look at men, i'm always wondering how they look nude, or their cock size. basically, i want to find a man to have his way with me and really show me the ropes of being a lover to another man on the side. exchange face and cock pics with me here under luvnlady3050
http://www.no-strings-fun.net/kallegirl26
kisses, me