Application Error (referenced error)

David Blomstrom david_blomstrom at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 21:21:13 EDT 2005

This is my first post on this list, and I'm new to
Python.

I downloaded a content management system called Plone
and get the following error message when I try to
start it:

Plone Controller - [Plone Status]: pythonw.exe -
Application Error
The instruction at "0x009d3f09" referenced memory at
"0x000000cB". The memory could not be "read".
plone-users-request at lists.sourceforge.net

I uninstalled it, then reinstalled it again, witih the
same results. When I tried to start another Program in
the Plone folder, I got this error message:

"Windows is searching for runzope.bat. To locate the
file yourself, click Browse."

Do you have any idea what's causing this problem(s)
and how I can fix i?

Thanks.