Moinmoin config

mbstevens NOXwebmasterx at xmbstevensx.com
Fri Aug 19 23:30:14 EDT 2005

Mark wrote:
> The missing link under /var/www/html was exactly the problem.  Somehow
> missed this in the labyrinth of setup instructions.
>
> I have another question, and as of yet, have not found another
> discussion group for moinmoin, so sorry, but here goes:
>
> I have a table and would like the table borders to go away.  Although
> it doesn't talk about border widths explicitliy, the HelpOnTables seems
> to point to this :
>
> <tablestyle="width: 80%; border: 0;">
>
> But that does nothing to the border lines.  Adjusting width in the same
> line does work to change the size of the table, but it doesn't seem to
> understand 'border'.
>
> Anyone know how to make the borders disappear?
>
> Thanks
> Mark

I would try a stylesheet forum or an (X)HTML forum for this
question, but first look here,

http://lynx.fnal.gov/runjob/HelpOnConfiguration/CascadingStyleSheets

and then look here,

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/tables.html#borders

But, if the information you're putting in the table is not
true tabular data, consider more semantic markup.
--
mbstevens
http://www.mbstevens.com/cgi/mkatt.pl?name=python/Critique_Generator