To the python-list moderator

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed Aug 31 12:29:26 EDT 2005

For a couple of years, I have been reading and posting and posting to
python-list and c.l.p via gmane.news.orgs gmane.comp.python.general group.
Today I got this from 'python-list-bounces', which I presume is a 'machine'
rather than a 'human' address.

---------------------------
Your mail to 'Python-list' with the subject

    Re: how to join two Dictionary together?

The reason it is being held:

    Message has a suspicious header

notification of the moderator's decision.

Since I had nothing to do with the headers, the problem is between gmane's
sending (perhaps when responding to a message from a particular site) and
your review.  I hope this can be fixed.

Terry J. Reedy