Doubt C and Python

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed Aug 24 10:13:26 EDT 2005

On 2005-08-23, praba kar <prabapython at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

>>> Some people with C background use Python instead of
>>> programming in C.why?
>>
>> Becuase it is much more efficient.
>>
>> -James
>
> What why it is more efficient.  Kindly let me
> know with some details.

Have you read _any_ of the thread?  A number of people have
already explained in detail why programming in Pything is more
efficient.   Please read the responses you've already gotten.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  My DIGITAL WATCH
                                  at               has an automatic SNOOZE