Suppressing checking of modules with pychecker

Qopit russandheather at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 14:58:40 EDT 2005

Does anyone know how to stop the command line pychecker from analyzing
particular modules?  It really gets slowed down on some big ones.

In particular having 'import wx' takes a long while (30 - 60s).  If you
try pycheck'ing the program below it takes a while and prints a zillion
warnings.

#---
import wx
print "Go make a sandwich while this finishes..."
#---

I tried the blacklisting -b option, but can't seem to get it to work
right.  Plus I think it just suppresses the warnings but does not stop
it from digging through the wx module.

Anyone using pychecker with wxPython apps know what to do?