pain

Mandus mandus at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 15:12:47 EDT 2005

Wed, 03 Aug 2005 17:45:34 +0200 skrev Mage:
>           Hello,
>
> I started to learn python some months ago. Mostly for fun, but I
> replaced php to python in many tools at my company in the last weeks.
>
> Because of our boss decision now I have to learn java. I can tell java
[snip]

maybe you can use jython, and tell your boss it's Java. A boss forcing
people to learn and use Java probably have no interest at all ever read
the code himself, so you will probably get away with it. I mean, a
clueless boss...

or just find another place to work?

Don't code Java, be happy :-)

mvh,