Dabo in 30 seconds?

Daniel Dittmar daniel.dittmar at sap.corp
Tue Aug 2 04:27:34 EDT 2005

Jorge Godoy wrote:
> I agree where you say that lack of information is a risk.  But I don't see
> how it -- lack of information -- wouldn't affect both scenarios.  At least,

Because you put different probabilities on different outcomes. One easy
'risk markup' would be to assume that parts of the standard Python
distribution like TkInter have a higher chance of working with the next
release than external libraries like wxPython. Of course, there are lots
of other possible criteria:
- which has been under more active development in the last releases
- which source code is easier to understand so that I don't have to rely
on external help

Daniel