passing arguments from scale widget to function

m7b52000 oh_no_you_don't at noSPAM.com
Sun Aug 21 03:09:55 EDT 2005

Some time ago I wrote a little program in Tcl/Tk that took the values
from 3 sliders and performed a calculation using these values. The
calculation was of course automatically repeated each time a slider was
moved.

It is proving most difficult in Python. How do I pass the .get() values
to my calculating function? Do I use the command option for each
slider? e.g command = Calc(a.get()). Obviously not cos it doesn't work.

I am not a real programmer and do not wish to get involved in classes
and objects....