Wheel-reinvention with Python

Peter Decker pydecker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 16:52:12 EDT 2005

On 01 Aug 2005 13:38:21 -0700, Paul Rubin
<"http://phr.cx"@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> Peter Decker <pydecker at gmail.com> writes:
> > We were discussing your 'enormous pain' installing wxPython. I find it
> > interesting that you selectively quoted part of one line of my post,
>
> Yes, the one line I quoted was the one that said most people have
> wxPython installed, which is a preposterous claim.

OK, troll, the above is an actual quote. Now how about if I
selectively quote part of one of your sentences instead?

> most people have wxPython installed

Wow, how could you make such a claim!? Gee, isn't it interesting how
you can distort someone's intent by leaving out certain parts of what
they wrote?

Well, I think you've adequately displayed your integrity here in your
desperate attempt to convert everyone to your One True Purist Faith.
I'm done feeding the troll.

--

# p.d.