Tiny Python interpreter

Lucas Correia Villa Real lucasvr at gobolinux.org
Wed Aug 10 22:22:38 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'm working with an ARM cpu which has only 64MB of flash memory available for
storing applications. This system is running with an X server, some office
applications and now I need to have a small Python interpreter, too (Python
2.2 is fine).

I've googled a bit for the subject, but the only relevant links were outdated,
and I haven't found any active project so far. Does anyone know of
implementations which are still being maintained and which makes Python
available for embedded systems?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, and please CC: me on replies, as I'm
not subscribed to this list.

--
Lucas