Python built email message doesn't support OutLook Express

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Mon Aug 29 06:00:49 EDT 2005

> I used below code to build email message
[...]
>   msg.set_payload("Body of the email messagge")
[...]
> This code will build plain email message properly.
> But after building the message.  If a email user
> download this mail through out look express then
> this email message will display without any alignment.

What do you mean without any alignment?  Text always has an alignment (unless the letters are scattered across the screen, I suppose).  You're sending a plain-text email (with a MIME type of 'html'), so it's up to the client (OE) to decide how to display it.

> If a user type 3 paragraph message
> outlook express display as a single line.

Are you putting line breaks in the message?

I suspect that what you're missing is that you're meaning to put some HTML in the message, and aren't (the content type hints at this).

=Tony.Meyer