Doubt C and Python

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue Aug 23 10:37:00 EDT 2005

On 2005-08-23, praba kar <prabapython at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> I want to know the link between c and python.
> Some people with C background use Python instead
> of  programming in C.why?

Because C is a dangerous, low-level language unsuitable for
general-purposed application programming.

I use C for:

  1) Real-time, embedded stuff where memory is measured in KB
     rather than MB.

  2) Device drivers where the other choice is assembly.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I will invent "TIDY
                                  at               BOWL"...