Newbie question: Sub-interpreters for CAD program

David MacQuigg dmqatpobox.com
Mon Aug 29 14:00:22 EDT 2005

On 27 Aug 2005 17:00:07 -0700, "sonicSpammersGoToHellSmooth"
<sonicsmooth at gmail.com> wrote:

>Cool, I went to the UofA for my MS in ECE, 2000.  I did my theses under
>Chuck Higgins. --
>http://neuromorph.ece.arizona.edu/pubs/ma_schwager_msthesis.pdf
>
>The tools we had were constantly underwhelming me, so I've been
>thinking for years that a properly designed new toolset for students
>should be marketable, etc.  I'll take a look at your site (although I
>think I may have come across it before.)

A toolset for students is exactly what we need.  Whether that turns
into a marketable product is a question for later.  At this point, we
need a few people with a strong motivation to help students.  Sounds
like you might have what it takes.  Send me an email if you are
interested.

-- Dave