Release of PyPy 0.7.0

Michael Sparks ms at cerenity.org
Sun Aug 28 12:47:55 EDT 2005

Carl Friedrich Bolz wrote:
[[... great news ...]]

Would it be useful for people to start trying out their modules/code to see
if they work with this release, and whether they can likewise be translated
using the C/LLVM backends, or would you say this is too early? (I'm more
thinking in terms of it providing real world usecases in the hope of
finding things that don't work - rather than anything else)

Either way, this looks like a great milestone - congratulations to the
entire team. (I remember PyPy being met with skepticism as to whether
it could even be done! :-)

Best Regards,

Michael