Speed quirk: redundant line gives six-fold speedup

Claudio Grondi claudio.grondi at freenet.de
Thu Aug 25 19:10:55 EDT 2005

> I've learnt my lesson :)  Thank you for your help, and apologies
> for wasting other people's time with this as well as my own!

I've learnt my lesson reading through this thread, too.

I am glad to be given the chance of  wasting my time
with it and very happy and thankful, that you posted
your problem here before I have bumped into similar
one myself. I suppose, that there are many others
on this  newsgroup who appreciated your posting,
too.

Claudio