Python IDE's

Wolfgang Keller wolfgang.keller.nospam at gmx.de
Tue Aug 2 07:22:00 EDT 2005

Hello,

> Thanks for your reply - that link is very useful, and i have been browsing
> through the various multiplatform editors/ide's (i'm looking for something to
> use on both my Windows machines and my Mac)

You might want to have a look at the archive of the Python-Mac
mailinglist. Someone who's maintaining the Mac OS X installers for
several open-source IDEs has posted a quite extensive review of some
IDEs very recently. To me it looks like Wing IDE may be the best choice
if you want something perfectly solid and don't mind paying a
reasonable price.

Sincerely,

Wolfgang Keller