Jargons of Info Tech industry

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Wed Aug 31 00:19:33 EDT 2005

Mark McIntyre <markmcintyre at spamcop.net> wrote:

> On 30 Aug 2005 18:06:48 GMT, in comp.lang.c , John Bokma
> <john at castleamber.com> wrote:
>
>>Mark McIntyre <markmcintyre at spamcop.net> wrote:
>>
>>>Its a complete mystery. Just as is the reason why you are x-posting
>>>complete garbage to comp.lang.c...
>>
>>A similar mystery as in why Mark clueless n00b II McIntyre thinks it's
>>a good idea to cross post to all other groups except comp.lang.c?
>
> I see you felt it appropriate to RE-post this offtopic garbage back
> into clc.
>
> You sir, are a troll,

No clueless n00b, you are a troll, or either too stupid to have a Usenet
account.

> and I'd claim my fiver if I could be arsed.
>
> <plonk>

Exactly, you and your clueless buddy think you can make smart ass
statements.

Either add something not brain dead to this thread, or let it go. As I
already explained to that other n00b, threads like this *can't* be
stopped, moved, controlled or what. The harder you try the longer it
takes for it to stop. Either ignore the whole thing, or make a useful
contribution which might make setting the FollowUp-To: header work (but
don't get angry if it's ignored).

Now lets hope that the rest gets the point. Thanks.

--
John                   Small Perl scripts: http://johnbokma.com/perl/
               Perl programmer available:     http://castleamber.com/