Bicycle Repair Man usability

Peter Maas peter at somewhere.com
Wed Aug 31 10:22:29 EDT 2005

Sybren Stuvel schrieb:
> I use BRM if I need to rename a function or variable, and that's about
> it. I do the rest by hand faster than I can figure out how to use
> additional software.

Sounds like "I can walk from Aachen to Cologne faster than figure
out how to drive a car" ;) I don't know BRM nor any other refactoring
tool but for a thorough decision one would have to know the ratio

time(learningTool)/time(doingByHand)

to calculate the break even point in terms of number(doingByHand).