incorect version

Einstein, Daniel R daniel.einstein at pnl.gov
Sat Aug 20 22:39:22 EDT 2005

Hello,

I am working with a code that has python embedded in it. The embedded python points to my local python. Outside of the embedding application, I can import a third part module (wrapped ITK). When, I attempt to import the same module from within the embedding application, it fails with the message 'possible version mismatch'. Also, this module was built against my local python. In short, there can be no version mismatch because it is all the same pyhton.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

I do not know much about the embedding of python. In my case, I do know that the libpython23.a and libnumeric.a libraries are somehow involved. These may be the culprits as I need to include particular version in my build. Again, any light to be shed?

Thanks so much

Dan

Daniel R Einstein, PhD
Biological Monitoring and Modeling