GUI programming, embedding, real time plots, etc.

Lou Pecora pecoraREMOVE at THISanvil.nrl.navy.mil
Mon Aug 8 12:24:11 EDT 2005

In article <42f4157f$0$18643$14726298 at news.sunsite.dk>,
 Madhusudan Singh <spammers-go-here at spam.invalid> wrote:

> 1. In using matplotlib (my code essentially involved creating a plot and
> show()'ing it inside a loop), the color of the plot changed. Is there a way
> to tell matplotlib to not treat each new invocation as a new plot, but to
> really overwrite the old one ?

You were able to get matplotlib to open a new plot each time (assuming
you closed the old one, too)?  Can you show a simple example of this?

Thanks.

-- Lou Pecora  (my views are my own) REMOVE THIS to email me.