looping list problem

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Tue Aug 16 09:35:08 EDT 2005

Jon Bowlas wrote:

> Ok so I changed it to this:
>
> attobject = context.get_attobject()
> navstring = context.get_uclattribute(attobject, 'ucl_navhide')
> hiddennavelements = navstring.split(' ')
> for hiddennavelement in hiddennavelements:
>    yield hiddennavelements
>
> But I get the following error- Line 5: Yield statements are not allowed.

umm.  I might be missing something, but I cannot find any trace of that
error message in the Python interpreter source code.  it doesn't even look
like a Python traceback.  did you perhaps forget to tell us that you're using
some fancy web framework that uses Python in its own idiosyncratic way?

</F>