Import question

ncf nothingcanfulfill at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 21:52:55 EDT 2005

I've got multiple instances I want globally available in the secondary
modules, which can't easily be passed around with every function call
without driving me nuts, so I wish to have all variables from the Main
module passed to each of the other modules it creates.

One such example would be in Main, we call the SettingsParse() function
or whatever, which creates a Settings class storing all settings. This
class needs to be readily accessible by extensions (dynamically loaded)
and almost all other modules in the project.

-Wes