Newer than a Newbe

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Tue Aug 2 08:45:33 EDT 2005

gene tani wrote:
> Truthfully, the number of frameworks is staggering, tho some are
> specialized for blogs/wiki, search engine, PIM, etc.
[snip massive yet even so incomplete list]

It's called biodiversity and, while generally this is a good thing, I
think it's high time for some of these Python web frameworks to start
mating and having nice little baby web frameworks which keep all the
good genes and dispense with the bad. :-)

Actually, I strongly suspect this is already happening, as there are
clear signs the latest generation of frameworks is quite a bit more
sophisticated than the earlier ones.

So... does anyone have a nice framework with TLS and sessions support,
which they'd like to rent out for stud? ;-)

-Peter