pyunit and Eclipse

Steve Jorgensen nospam at nospam.nospam
Wed Aug 3 22:51:53 EDT 2005

I was working with a friend on a project Monday night, and tried to run a
pyunit test from Eclipse, and nothing seemed to happen.  We finally figured
out that the test is doing exactly what it's supposed to do, but the pyunit
output isn't making it to the Eclipse console window.  We get the same result
if I run the module as a pyunit test using Eclipse, or if we simply have the
program call unittest.main, and run that.

As a workaround, we just ran the tests from a command prompt which worked well
enough, but it would be nice to fix the problem.