goto statement

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Wed Apr 20 12:06:15 EDT 2005

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:24:19 +0100, rumours say that Simon Brunning
<simon.brunning at gmail.com> might have written:

>On 4/20/05, Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou <tzot at sil-tec.gr> wrote:
>> If you need more help, I would gladly send you the output of `man vi'
>> from a non-GNU Unix.  I can also send you the output of `man vim' from a
>> GNU system.

[Simon]
>It'll probably be easier to convince Guido to introduce a 'goto'
>statement than it would be to learn vi.

I just happened to learn vi first before emacs, and this precedence set
my preference.  The only needed skill is to remember if you're in
'insert' or 'command' mode (or so I believe)...

>I'm really not sure if I'm joking or not.

Have you ever heard of anyone *joking* about their preferred or hated
text editor?-)
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best.