[perl-python] Python documentation moronicities (continued)

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Apr 12 21:22:00 EDT 2005

Xah Lee wrote:
[mountains of irrelevant drivel which normal people would boil down to
"I don't understand the doicumentation]. Even then, I'd still be on the
side of the documentation.

> The answer to the questions are resounding yeses, you fucking asses.
>
> paypal me a hundred dollars and i'll rewrite the whole re doc in a few
> hours.

I will personally pay you a hundred dollars if you can find enough time
between now and this time next week - you should be able to find "a few
hours" in 168 without unduly conveniencing yourself.

The condition for winning the prize is that at least five regular
posters to c.l.py have to mail me and saythey think your version is better.

If no such document gets produced, we must assume you are too busy?

> Fuck you the standard IT morons. Excuse me for i didn't have time to
> write a more coherent and detailed analysis of the stupidities of the
> re doc.

I have learned not to expect coherent and detailed analysis, so I have
managed to contain my disappointment.

non-standard-moronical-ly y'rs  - steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 703 861 4237  +1 800 494 3119
Holden Web LLC             http://www.holdenweb.com/