Python's use in RAD

brian.peyton at gmail.com brian.peyton at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 13:04:39 EDT 2005

Active State's Komodo IDE is very nice for python development.  It
includes integration with pdb (python's debugger).  The pro edition
also has a GUI designer, however I've never used it.  The personal
version for non commercial use can be had for $30 (and there's also a
30 day trial).  They have windows, linux, and solaris versions.