A ClientForm Question

Satchidanand Haridas sharidas at zeomega.com
Wed Apr 6 09:27:31 EDT 2005

Hi,

ClientForm and Mechanize like tools do not execute javascript . You will
normally have to do them manually in your python code itself. In your
case, if you have a button, which (and I assume) executes some
javascript code that sets some hidden variable and/or changes the
'action' attribute of the form, you will have to change/assign those
elements in your python code itself.

ClientForm and mechanize can get tedious to use when one has a lot of
JavaScript functionality in the form.

Hope this answered your question... :-)

regards,
Satchit