Controling the ALU

Chris Smith smitty_one_each at bigfoot.com
Sat Apr 2 14:11:54 EST 2005

    Cesar> Hi How can I control an ALU from a PC using Python?

    Cesar> Thanks!

    Cesar> Hola...

    Cesar> Como puedo controlar la ALU de un PC usando Pyhton?

    Cesar> Gracias!

    Cesar> -- Atentamente,

    Cesar> Cesar Andres Roldan Garcia Presidente Comunidad Académica
    Cesar> Microsoft Javeriana Teléfono: 300 8169857 Cali - Colombia

For a loose value of 'using', you could do your numerically-intensive
work in C++, inline all the assembler necessary, and then fashion a
python module thereof using boost::python.
I wouldn't pretend to be capable of doing that at this very moment,
but if I had such a requirement, this would be my initial course.
Best,
Chris