Python internal design

Maurice LING mauriceling at acm.org
Tue Apr 26 21:35:29 EDT 2005

Emre Turkay wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I am designing a tool, in which there are dynamic types and
> variables with these types. In this respect, it is more like an
> interpreted language design.
>
> I wonder how these issues are implemented in Python are there any
> documents or articles about it, which I can read and get an idea.
>
> Thanks,
>
> emre

Hi,

I've been trying to look that up as well, in CoRR, ACM digital library
but not much luck. I've got only peripheral hits using "python virtual
machine" as search term. If you are looking for something at the level
of "python language specification" and "python virtual machine
specification", I am unable to find anything yet.

Please tell me if you managed to find something useful.

Cheers
Maurice