Compute pi to base 12 using Python?

Bill Mill bill.mill at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 10:55:36 EDT 2005

On 13 Apr 2005 19:05:01 -0700, Paul Rubin
<"http://phr.cx"@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> Dick Moores <rdm at rcblue.com> writes:
> > I don't believe GNU "bc" is available for Windows, is it?
>
> I don't know.  It probably works ok under Cygwin at least.

bc definitely works on cygwin, and is available at
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/bc.htm for windows. Make sure
you download both the dependencies and the binary package for it to
work. I put the dll from the dependancy archive in c:/winnt/system32
and it worked.

It should be noted that running the win32 bc from cygwin messed up my
terminal, so I recommend running it from a cmd window (which worked
fine).

Peace
Bill Mill
bill.mill at gmail.com