OOP

monkey m at m.com
Fri Apr 29 04:02:42 EDT 2005

Although I am a newbie in programming, I read from a java book (in my native
language) saying that the purpose of Object Oriented Programming are:

1. Use a real world concept in constructing program (here everything are
objects with there properties and methods/actions);

2. Simplify coding;

3. and most important, faciliate the reuse of code (class, function, etc.)