isbntools. (python script to download book informaiton)

paul blah at iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 13 09:01:55 EDT 2005

Hello,

I am trying to make up a catalogue of my books.

I found tools on isbntools.com in python.  YAY i thought.

Something happens! But I cant seem to get the part to download the books
information from amazon.com working correctly. It connects, but I think the
regular expressions used in the code aren't upto date(amazon has changed the
form or html code). I was wondering has anyone hacked around with it to get
it working.

Thanks.