Python backend binding to PAM, NSS or pppd

Gerald Klix Gerald.Klix at klix.ch
Thu Apr 7 13:05:03 EDT 2005

Well, I am actually playing, right now. For http://www.carelix.org I
implemented
a module that
   * adds a user to passwd and
   * authenticates that user given a certificate and some other info on
removable media
   * it creates an encrypted loopback file, that is mounted as the
user's home directory utilising Loop-AES and the certficate on the floppy
   * and it opens an openvpn connection using the same certificate
   * and, of course, unmounts the loopback file and terminates the vpn
on logout.

Perhaps this is somewhat more than playing :)

cya,
Gerald

--
GPG-Key: http://keyserver.veridis.com:11371/search?q=0xA140D634